Hampton's Karate Academy is a family-friendly martial arts school located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the surrounding areas of King George, Stafford, and Spotsylvania for over 20 years.
The academy offers instruction in Tang Soo Do, as well as other martial arts fighting principles and techniques. The techniques of Tang Soo Do combine elements of shotokan karate, subak, taekkyon, and Chinese kung fu.
You can explore more information about Hampton's Karate Academy using the menu links to the left.
START YOUR JOURNEY TO A BETTER LIFE TODAY!
Twelve reasons karate is good for you!
1. PHYSICAL FITNESS - Increases overall physical fitness including: reflexes, coordination, strength, stamina, flexibility, and balance.
2. WEIGHT CONTROL - Helps correct weight control issues.
3. HEART HEALTH - Promotes cardiovascular health.
4. STRESS RELIEF - Effective stress reducing activity.
5. TEAMWORK - Teaches leadership and improves socialization and teamwork skills.
6. SELF IMPROVEMENT - Teaches goal-setting techniques that foster achievement and instill commitment.
7. SELF-DISCIPLINE - Builds self-discipline, focus, and concentration, which improves work habits and performance.
8. LISTENING SKILLS - Strengthens listening skills.
9. CONFIDENCE BUILDER - Boosts confidence and self-esteem.
10. RESPECT - Builds character and instills a sense of respect (for one’s self and others).
11. SELF DEFENSE - Teaches life-saving self defense skills and how to deal with confrontational situations without resorting to violence.
12. ITS FUN! - Karate helps improve quality of life while also establishing friendships that will last a lifetime.